In accordance with the government's anti-epidemic measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19, Grand Victoria Hotel will take the following measures to protect the health of our customers and staff
- All employees or suppliers associated with the hotel have to check their body temperatures and wear face masks before entering the hotel. Personnel experiencing symptoms such fever, and cough, are prohibited from entering and must seek immediate medical attention.
- Personnel temperatures will be taken at the main entrance and parking entrance. The hotel reserves the right to refuse entry and report to the authorities of guests with coughs or body temperatures exceeding 37.5°C (99.5°F).
- Alcohol spray disinfectant machines are located at GF, near the hotel main entrance and at the entrance of each restaurant.
- In addition to our routine disinfection, the hotel has strengthened sterilization of all public areas and guest rooms.
- Airport transportation vehicles are sterilized with eco-friendly disinfectant, and drivers are required to wear face masks.
In accordance with the government's epidemic prevention policy and to maintain the health of our guests, the hotel will assess the risk of infection based on health status and reserves the right to refuse service, and cancel existing reservations without charge, and deposits refunded, should the following conditions apply:
Should you experience physical discomfort during your stay, please inform the reception for assistance. Call the epidemic prevention hot line at 1922 or 0800-001922 and seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
- Guests/Travelers with a “Home Isolation” or “Home Quarantine” notice.
- Guests/personnel refusing to have their temperatures taken, refusing to provide travel history, or showing symptoms of cough, fever (over 37.5°C), abnormal rapid breathing, and refusal to wear a mask nor seek medical treatment.